CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 04, 2010

the hope crashing down to the solid ground..

once...i thought i have receive hope...hope to be me again..
but the strings attached to the hope were broken n gone crashing down to the ground...
it did passes my hand...
but..
it slip off...

yes...before that, i already overcome my fear..
because at that time...i know i still have hope...
but now...my hope have scattered into pieces and could never be mend..

worst of all...what i am having now may not be permanent..

is quite difficult to go through this rough times...
but if this is what God has planned for me...
i will obey and try my best to coped with it..

i AM really trying my best to live as happily as i can...
i hope this energy will be enough for me to go through the entire life...

i guess this kind of failure makes me a better person?
hopefuly...

0 comments: