CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

DEADline..

i just realize a huge huge HUGE mistake done by me...
i forgot to sign my students up for theory exam...GOSH...how could this happen?

i am so so so so so so so so so so so GUILTY right now...
OMG how could this happen to me????

n honestly...i dont mean to blame...but i think my center should do what my other center does...
which is to ask us to write down who is taking exam in my studio and give me form when time arrives...
yes...it is totally TEACHER's responsibility to remind student to sign up for exam...
but cant totally blame us on forgetting about the deadline...especially when one teacher hav so many students..

aih...i really feel so bad that i think about how to explain to my student's parent whenever i am free these 2 days....
like last night...i cant even sleep welll...ARRRGGGGG...

well...for what i know is that...all i can do is to try my best to teach them the next grade while waiting for the next intake...

*CRY OUT LOUD!!!!!*

sorry sorry sorry...i really dont mean to...please forgive me...

2 comments:

Most Desirable said...

Hi Tiffanie, Don't worry too much as everyone makes mistakes sometimes. I guess the center is at fault as they are collecting fees and so as a bigger organisation. should be handling such matters instead of letting the teachers do it. Cheer up:)

tiffanie said...

thanks a lot!! well...i guess things arent too bad afterall so far...hopefully...