CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

so called holiday trip...

me n my parent n my niece went genting yesterday...
suppose to be staying there till tmr but because of the weather we decided to leave...

so...how was it?
for me...i enjoyed a wonderful chinese musical called " magic mirror"
it was story about kuan yin...
the choreography was superb!
as for the story...not too bad though i dont understand some of the parts..hahaha
but the weird thing is...1st of all it was full house...
full house of SENIOR CITIZEN!
hahahahahaha
seems like i am the only young adult there...
well there are kids...but i believe they r force to watch it..
hahahah
the worst part was actually my seating...
it is free seating...n when i reach...i have to sit at the LAST row...
terrible seating...trying to find holes to catch a glimpse of those actor n actress throughout the whole show!hahahaha

so ya...thats was the best part for the whole trip..
the bad one is...i spend money on clothes again...
hahahaha...luckily it was just 2 t-shirts... :P

this is me n my niece..she dont look happy here cause i am forcing her to take pic with me...hahahahaha

0 comments: