CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

i dont like holiday now...

because of the boringness of holidays...
i was so tempted to go out whenever ppl ask me to...
like today...auntie rae ask me out of blue moon to go shoppin in time square...
at 1st...i thought better not...so i rejected her...

in the end...cant resists the temptation...so LETS GO!
hahahaha

the best part is...this is not the 1st time i been there this month...
i hav been there for 3 consecutive weeks!
so now...i am bored of bkt bintang!

last week...because i need to bring my aunty n cousin there...
so i got myself a long sleeve blouse...

n this week...finally got back to buy the maxi dress that i've tried last week..
well...like rae say...if i still like that particular thing after the 2nd visit..
then it must be i definately like it...
so yea...finally got myself a maxi dress...

n walk over to pavilion to hav our dinner...
we had tenpayaki and tau fu fah...yummy...

then...sings "singing in the rain" while we walk back to time square..
JUST JOKING...hahaha
on the way...pass by lot 10 to get my necklace clean up in perlini...
and again...got myself a pair of earing...
n was tempting to buy the ring...
well..lets c if i still like it on the 2nd trip as rae wanna go there again..
hahahahaha

0 comments: