CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

oh no....

not again...
no money de...wuhuhuhuhuhuhu...
just went shoppin wit rae today after our cme practice...
1st stop food!
we went to canton-i in the gardens for our lunch...

this is wat we had...hehehe


this is wat i drank...flower tea...there are jasmin,green tea and also magnolia..:)


then this is the snack that came 1st...ordered it because my sis say it is very nice!
:)
n indeed...love it...it is actually yau cha kuai wrap with chee cheong fun...yummy...


n this is my main course...prawn wantan noodle..
thier signature dish...very good indeed...the whole wantan is full of prawns!

so how about rae?
this is wat she do...



smile n eat ntg...

just joking...she ate siu kow noodle...taste about the same like mine...just that hers is in soup... :)

n then...we went shoppin!
rae was lookin for her crocs...in the end...also no size..
but she got it anyway when she went back to the one in 1u...hahaha

me?
as i say i am broke...so wat hav i buy...
haih...so called nonsense...hahaha..
got myself a set of brushes and gel eyeliner..
price...dont wanna mention... :P

n i got lost in the car park...
i parked at the roof top of gardens which i never parked before..
n i couldnt find my car...i thought my car went missing...
oh...in the end...my car was actually parked at the other end of roof top...
hahahaha..silly me... :P

0 comments: