CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

unpredictable

sometimes...i dont really know wat myself want in my life...
for instance...my career...wat am i really goin to be...piano teacher for the rest of my life? thats sound bored and no great achievement...
but i know myself...i am not a very good performer..so the performer line shouldnt be in my list..though i wish i could...

no wonder...my parent were kinda disagree when i decided to take music as my study course...but i guess they were ok with it now cause i get to earn some money from teaching...but serious speaking..i dont really like it..

oh well...i chose this road...so i got to continue walking through the whole process...

then...when it come to my personal life...
hmm...like i say be4...i always dream to have a very sweet and lovely relationship...
but...i feel that dream will always be dream...i guess it will never happen in real life...so i feel unsatisfied with it..
seriously...if it did came true...i know the relationship will last forever...

so shall i stop dreaming and wake up into the real world...
or continue with my sweet dream until i really bump into it?
argg...i hate being me...

0 comments: