CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

sweet..

ever wonder...a person can be with u no matter wat happen to u...
eventhough u r not pretty...u has been diagnosed with chronic sickness..u r goin to die soon...
if there is such person...remember...they would want to live with u n capture every single things u do...every single smile u have...every single pain u r goin through...until the very end...

perhaps i am being a real pisces...also dream of having something...
i really hope that i could hav such person in life...
being with me no matter wat happen...support me...help me make any decisions that i have to make...n most important of all...make me happy...

a thought inspired by a drama called "the Seventh day"
i finally get to watch the whole drama...
perhaps another movie that inspired me was "Ps I Love You"

0 comments: