CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 10, 2006

freedomless...

seems like after i started working in yamaha...i seems like i dont hav any freedom anymore....
the only day which is sunday where i can spend time with my family is already being replace by my job....though...i will hav more money to spend but then....if i could choose i would prefer to spend time with my family..hahaha....or izzit i just missed the time for shopping... :P
i also dunno....most probably is both i guess..well...for the sake of money....i think i will hav to sacrifice my sunday....haih...the worst thing i think is i will hav to wake up very early in the morning in order for me to get out to town.....that really kills me...hahaha...

oh ya....i forgot that i haven mention about my 1st day of work in yamaha...
well...i already guessed it....the 1st day would be quite horrified....
1st of all...i thought that since is my 1st day there so better not be late...
i cant believe that they actually open "really" on time....
so i reach there about 10 min earlier then i will hav to wait outside....
seems scary...cause no one was around!!!!

ok...the next thing is i think i dont really know how to communicate with ppl around....
or it is just my personality that i am shy...hahaha...i also dunno...

worst of all.....my 1st 4 or 5 or even 6 student did not arrive on the 1st day....
izzit because they dont know or just they change thier mind?
dunno la....
okok....i think about 11 am only i 1st student arrive for class....wow....in my heart i was like saying FINALLY....
ok start teaching my 1st lil student...she was 7 i think... :)
n then follow on with a 15 year old student...
n then n then got one 6 years old boy...shy shy wan....hahaha

ok...the most embarrassing moment hav arrive....
after sometime....i thought one of my student did not come for class...
so i waited in my room...
knock knock....
"tiffanie...u should come out to look for ur student"
ok...i was so shock!!!
how would i know which one is my student...
n anyway...i thought the staff will bring the student to me...
ok nvm....i will replace class for that girl this week which is tomorrow...

n when the time i goin home....
i was asking ques about the attendance book...
n then one of the staff told me that she told the student to go into my room after my student come out...n somehow that parent diden ask her girl to go in....haih...
so basically i think it is not my fault...
anyway...too bad.....i am new there...
so no choice la...

ok....hav to go sleep now...
n prepare my mind for another day in yamaha...
hopefully everything would be better tomorrow....

1 comments:

MapleRain said...

i hate working also!!
anyway we juz need to be more patient lor..haiizz