CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

wat a relieved.....

today was the time i was waiting for~~~~
at 3 something pm....i took my phone n saw a msg...

inside : hey gurl, the jury result is out! <-----from rain

wow....at this moment my mind was blank!
i cant believe the result is out so soon....

so....i pack my books on the piano n head upstairs for the computer...
i open the internet explorer....n.....
AH....the page cannot be loaded~!
irritating...
so i try my best to get it loadad...
wala....
my academic result page is open right in front of my eyes...
well....result was as i suppected..... a B for my piano jury....
wat a relieve!!!!
i could proceed to degree programme....yea!!!

although everyone seems to get better marks than me...
but i will not GIVE UP!

hmm...other than that....my cello got 79!
grrr.....only 1 more mark to get A....

n....choir....i think mr. ian judge by group...
because so coincident....rain got the same marks as mine...73...
wonder how much raechen got...hehe

anyway....now is the time to plan for my degree programmes...
n also hav to make myself prepare for the busy life in the next 3 years time...

hopefully everything will goes well...
n i will be graduating in year 2009!

thats all for now!
adious!

0 comments: