CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 13, 2006

titleless....

just dunno wat happen to my mood today....
or i should say tonight...
many things just pop out from my mind out of sudden...
sad ones....
there are no one that i can trust anymore...
friends....family.....even myself...
or i shall say that i dont know who i can trust n who i cant...
i think i have been good to everyone...
i never lie to my friendship...
but somehow...
things seems to happen...
how?
i also dunno...
can anyone let me know the answers to all my blues?
:_(
or....am i just dreaming?
everything that is happening is not true rite?
i wanna get out of this dream....
plz...someone plz lead me out of this miserable dream....
i hate it....
y cant everyone be good to each other in this world...
y am i born with such a simple mind?
y did i just believe watever ppl tell me?
y am i so STUPID~!?
plz....plz lead me to an answer to all the questions above...
i dont wanna live in such a situation anymore!!!!

someone....plz get me out of here....no matter who u r....human...god....just whoever....
get me out of here~!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

sunnynIc said...

yo yo.. wat had happened gal??
whose friendship tat u cant trust with??... curious*