CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 07, 2010

iphone 4

the phone that everyone is crazy about...
n it is worth crazying about because it is so intelligent that it doesnt almost everything for u!

i no longer need a planner to record my students classes
i no longer need my lappie for FB-ing and mail checking
i no longer need my NDS or PSP for me to play games
i no longer need my ishuffle to listen to music
i no longer need to worry about when my auntie is coming
i no longer need to bring any books for leisure reading
i no longer need my lappie for bloggin

hmm...isnt it great?
of course camera wise i think it is so much better then my Nokia 5800 but then again definately not as good as my D90 (duh~)

so ya...loving my iphone so much...i guess i cant live without it anymore..

0 comments: