CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

is out!

yea...result is finally all OUT!
eh...actually it has been out last week around wed?
:)

once i know aural result is out...my heart pumps real fast...
went home...on my lappie...key-in the password...
CANNOT LOG-IN!
arrggg....
so i try n try n try...
finally after like 30min or so...i LOG-IN successfully!

but...still very very nervous about my aural result...
scroll...n scroll....n scroll.....
open my big eyes...n see...AHHHHHH!!!!!!! i PASSED!
hahahahaha...

n other results were ok too...though i am not very happy with my cme marks...
thought i deserve more... :P
oh well..thats mr lee...

oh...on the thurs...in the morning i got my jury result...
well...i think this is the best result i ever had so far?
not a good marks but i am happy with it... :)

0 comments: