CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

genting!

ok...as mention be4...me nicole and jeslyn went to genting on sun till tues..
to be exact i went on sun n they join me on mon...hehehe..
hmm...met them around 11am..n my dad drove us to first world hotel from highland hotel..
reach 1st world hotel...jaws drop...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY ppl!!!
my dad got no. 516?
which means there are like 515 ppl waitin before us...
*faint*
n worst of all...the no. only start counting at 12pm...
so...in the end..need to "mah fan" my dad to wait till like 3 something only we get to check in...

being my good daddy...he ask us to go enjoy ourselve in theme park while he wait for the long que...
so...we went to buy ticket and START!
hahahaha
1st stop...the rockin ship...hahaha
it was so called new to me cause i never sat that ride be4...
but...dissappointed...haih...
wat a boring ride...
ok...we play around and it started to rain...
and 3 something...my dad called..
so we headed to our room..
ting...the lift opens...
"har? did my dad say the wrong tower? looks like this floor is under construction!"
we walk further in...worst!
looks like the place is haunted...with all the plastic fliping on the wall..
so...walk out n call my dad again...
"dad...u sure is 10th floor room 10915 tower 2?"
n indeed yes it is...

that is the scariest hotel i ever been...hahahahaha

so...how was the trip...?
hilarious! funny! crappy! EXCITING!
hahahaha
u know...with me and jeslyn...
it will never be a quiet trip! hahahahaha
and in the end...come home with a sorethroat!
enjoy it!
n definately a real stress reliever...

----------------------------------------
so...came back on tues...n at night...went for unit asia performance in mpo..
a great performance!
they r real GOOD!
but i just feel that the enviroment is so not for jazz music...
u just feel like something is missing..
missing a noisy crowd and most importantly...missing a jug of beer...hahahaha
too bad no one could accompany me to no black tie after the performance...
y? joseph say the group will be goin there after their performance!
haih...wat a waste!
oh well...is definately a great night...
and the very 1st time i could put nicer make-up on myself...hahaha
thanks to my sis's bobby brown gel eyeliner and eyeshadow...hahahaha
love the gel eyeliner...will definately get one when i hav the money...
:D

0 comments: