CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

doin 2S in time square...hehe

wonderful day out in time square...
but 1stly...me n my mom went over to sg wang...
main task was to get my sis her dress...
but in the end...before we even got to the shop...we already got ourselves so many clothes!!!!
hahahaha
then after that went for kim gary for lunch...

got my sis dress...then look at my watch...
" wow..is already 2pm!!!!"
so we walk as fast as we could to time square for our SPA... ah~

the SPA treatment took us about 2 hours...
so after spa it is already 4.30pm..
how is the treatment??
relaxin yet painful...hahaha
i got bruises on my leg!
n it is super worth it...as both of us only pay RM34 each <---promotion...
hahahaha

so after that...SHOPPIN again!!!!
shop n shop n shop until 7pm..
we head for steamboat in tmn len sen...
yummy...
love my day!

n so...y 2S?
cause today is shopping and spaing in time square!!!

u know...this month i am super broked!
i got myself so many things!
1stly...went genting wit nic n jes...i got myself 1 pair of heels,a long sleeve blouse and a grey blouse from padini concept store...



then sunway trip...i got myself a magenta sleeveless blouse from forever 21..



then sg wang with rae...got myself my concerto book...n another pair of heels from vincci...this time black...n it only arrive in store like 2 or 3 days ago!
best of all after deducting watever discount i hav...i only pay half the retail price!
n...when i go back on the 2nd trip...it no longer on rack!hahahaha

n last sat...went shoppin with my sis in sg wang then midvalley...got myself 3 wonderful books by cecilia ahern (author of ps i love)...

n today's trip?
whoa...a lot!
1st i got 2 almost alike jacket from sg wang...and also a dress also from sg wang...





then...after the spa...went shoppin around time square..
1st...i got myself a dress again...hahaha



then...walk around...got my short jeans which i hav been lookin for a long time...



and then and then...saw a very cheap skirt...n guess how much?

<
is only RM10!!!

and finally...before i go...
1st saw the bead necklace which also i has been huntin for it...
then walk around...saw a nicer one..which i can transform into many type of pattern...buy!hahahaha




think i am a big spender today? well my mom werent missing the fun as well..
she herself got 3 blouses...which is consider a lot for her...hahaha

fuh~ luckily...tmr's bangsar plan is cancelled...or else...i am super DEAD...hahaha

0 comments: