CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

movie n movie n movie

2 movies in a week!
1st...me and my college gang went to watch KUNGFU PANDA in 1utama...
a good and entertaining cartoon...
worth ur time to watch...hahaha
then after movie...we when to Italianies to celebrate Cindy's birthday..
after Italianies....Laundry BAR....
we ordered a tower of drinks...forgot wat it is called...
nice drink!

then on fri night...ms nicole and rachel ask me out for another movie...
MADE OF HONOUR...
suprise?
me too...i thought it is suppose to be out next week...
but somehow...this TGV already hav it...
well...the story was just ok...
i prefered PS I LOVE YOU...hahahaha

1 comments:

beachybabe said...

Hey nice blog! I love kungfu panda! It was a great movie to see with all my friends, so many laughs! PS i love you was okay, it is definitely a chick flick. Check out my blog:
www.beachybaby16.blogspot.com