CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

great relief...

well...after the aural midterm...i consider myself as truely stress free...
though...still hav psychology test on mon...n i havent finish my self-reflective essay...

so...today...after aural midterm...me n nicole went to midvalley for our 5 BERLIAN REUNION!!!!
well...not many of them turn out...n most of them were malays...
so turn out to be quite boring to me as i am not very very close to them...

hmm....did they change?
so far....i think no...except for boon li with a much longer hair which i already know...

well..actually my main point goin there is for SHOPPING!!!
is SALES ok?
so cant blame me on being so crazy...

this time...it is a very satisfying shopping trip for me...
got a dress and a short pants from MNG and also a blouse from PADINI AUTHENTIC
:D

but...the unhappy part is...again...i spend a lot this month...
i seriously need someone to control me...
or perhaps a better way...someone to sponsor me...hahahahaha

haih...got to finish up my essay now..
sayonara!

0 comments: