CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

mood swing...

sometimes...i really just dont understand why i could have mood swing...
i believe my friends would know n they dont like it...
but i HATE it as well...

thinking back...if i were my friends last time...i might just not hang out with me...
it is so irritating...

wat can i do???

these few days...my mood swings badly...
1stly...the stress that i have in orchestra...
unbearable...
it is not about the difficult passages in the music...
but...it is just people in the orchestra that makes me stress out...

after orchestra...my mood swings to more of the fun side...
thanks to joseph...
i believe without all his crapping jokes...
the moodyness would hav been worst...

after class...seems like i am still quite moody...
so...i got to say sorry to Raechen cause cant accompany her for lunch...

that was just thurs...

fri...night time....
i was fine throughout the day...
until i was driving to class...
the sadness just strike me again...
somehow i dont know why...
seems like suddenly...every sad things that had happen be4 pop out in my mind...
really wanted to cry at that point...
but because i need to teach..so..i'll just hav to hold back...

sounds like i am goin insane....

0 comments: