CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

lovely souvenir!

drum stick from hard rock cafe JAPAN!!!!


front view...




back view...

sesame street handphone strap from universal studio JAPAN!





all this r souvenir from japan given by my lovely sister!
i love it a lot especially the drum stick!
it is so COOL!!!!
thanks jie!

well...u might be wonderin y she buy me a drumstick although i dont play drum...
actually i always ask whoever who go for vacation to buy me music instruments...
hopefully by next time i could collect as much music instruments as possible!!!
:)

1 comments:

Jeslyn said...

Eh... The drum sticks looks delicious!! :D can I have a lick on it? Wekekekeke! So chun eh~ Anyway, how you are doing girl? Hope you're doing great yea. You're one tough girl. I love you~
Muackx!