CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

almost fainted........

seriously i almost fainted when i was checkin my result in e-advantage<---my college website...

i got 0 for my intro to music history!
wat on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is definately impossible!!!
so i msg my lecturer n ask her about it...but then she only reply me very late at night...uh...make me feel super worried!!!

so the next day i called her n she said that my result are fine in her data...
so she ask me to check with the examination center...
n when i check with them today...they say i got 75....
seriously i hav to say that ucsi system is horrible!
how could they make sure a mistake!!!!
now feel much better....fuh....

well...last sem's result was not that good....especially my piano result...it was horrible...well...i already know that i will get quite low for this sem...but diden expect it to be SO LOW!!!!

well...other than this one...the rest i think i got something that i think i would get...except!

my CELLO!!!!! i cant believed it....Joseph gave me 90 for my cello!!!!
THANK YOU JOSEPH!!!!!!!!!!!
i never thought i would get that high....cause the last sem he gave me only 79 which is 1 mark to A....haha..

well...now only left music n film....which i dont think i could get good marks as well...

now...i only wish that i could at least get a B for music n film...wish me luck!

1 comments:

Jeslyn said...

Hahaha... Luckily didn't faint eh... =P Well, congrats and good luck~ Long time no see and you always stay pretty as you are~ *wink* Wish you do well in everything ok. Miss ya! Muacks!