CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 21, 2006

the reflection~~

ok...previous blog was a recall to wat i mention be4 in friendster blog...
now...lets talk about the decision of it...
finally...i hav made up my mind and decide to take AT diploma exam in my next step...
n who to teach..?
i think wat happen now is...i will go on with my current private teacher first...
n also at the same time...get help from my college lecturer to help polished up the pieces that i will play for my AT exams..
not sure if it will be the best decision...but..it helps to sort out my financial problem..
so wat i can do now is "kin po hang po"....

haih...forget about that...
lets talk about wat happen in college this sem...
well...i think it is the most relax sem i hav n will be the only sem that i can enjoy as well....
this sem....i will only hav 3 subject to go thru...
my major instrument--->piano
my minor instrument--->cello
and choir class..
so will be in college only on mon n wed...
althought this sem is super free....i hav to also prepare my jury(piano exam) in only
7 WEEKS~!!!
wow...
cant believe that my progression is so much faster than the previous sem....!!!
izzit because of exam pressure?or is just that piece is quite easy?
haha...i also dunno....
hopefully i can do well in my jury....
not to say to get A...but a least i hav to pass the jury....
or else i will be left behind....

hmm...oh ya...this sem choir seems to be more fun than the previous one....
this sem...Ian seems to be in good mood (so far so good la)
he's been making lots of joke...
particularly bout the pianist style of playin....
super funny... :)
n today....we hav to sing a typical japanese children song~!
omg....this song is extremely funny...not only because of the rhythm but also the lyrics~!!!!!!!
cant sing properly when singing this song....cause....i cant stop laughing~!!!!

well hope that everything will go fine...
so thats it for now..
Sayonara~!

0 comments: