CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Life road

Sometimes I wonder if this is not the road I've taken, what would I have been doin now.. But what I know is I don't know what should I do now.. My life seems to be so laid back.. Not earning enough money to get whatever I wan.. Not able to live with the life I wan.. I really felt so lost... Plan were not going as planned... I just can get used to it.. Am I being to squarish? I'm so used to planned life that when life doesn't go according to plan I just felt very frustrated.. I wanna move on wih my life.. I wanna get into a new chapter in my life.. Because I'm stuck in between.. I am stuck at a T junction .. Not knowing to turn left or right.. Shall I create another road other than left to right? But once I think of it.. Creating another road.. Need deep courage.. Aih...how? Can someone guild to the best road..

0 comments: