CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

animal cruelty!

n it happen in my housing area! TMN JASMIN, KAJANG!
my dog, tidy was beaten by someone when he went out of my house...
yes...it is true that partly it is our fault that we hav to make sure he doesnt go out withour leash...
but then again...how could someone purposely hit my dog?

then u would say...your dog attack that person?
i can give 90% that it will not happen...
many many people who knew my dog can prove that...
all my student who most of them afraid of dog also thinks that my dog, Tidy is very friendly and safe to play with...

n not forgetting is that he is a labrador mixed golden retriever...
both of these breed was very well known as dog who r very friendly and obedient..
many ppl oversea uses these breed as care dog for blind people and etc..

so? thats y i give it a 90% that my dog will not attack people..NEVER

sadly, we dont know who did it...so ntg much that we can do...
if ever i found that person, i'll definately sue that fella eventhough i am goin to get fine as well!

IDIOT...MONSTER...DEVIL!



0 comments: