CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

suprises...

2 suprises in a week!
firstly...i brought messy for her very first saloon hair cut on tuesday...
so when i reach...i thought of...you know since i pay for it and it is easier for me to take care of her...i decided to ask that "barber" to cut it SHORT...

OMG...when i pick messy up in a few hour time later...
I CANT RECOGNISE HER!!!!
oh no...soooooooooooooooooooooooo short...hahahahahahaha
so look like a chiwawa to me now...hahahaha
but then again...i still love her...she is forever my pretty dog..

just a lil bit poor thing that...she actually shiver while sleeping in my air-con room...poor thing... :P


MESSY the CHIWAWA...hahaha

2nd suprise arrive today...
dear came to bdr putri to eat lunch with me and along with him is this box...



my birthday pressie has finally arrive..
has been giving a lil trouble to dear as i dint get my pressie...
but then again...it is worth waiting..
thanks dear..muaks.. :D

1 comments:

MapleRain said...

aiyohh..so sweetttt la u two!!!
hahaha happy for u la
jia you for ur grad recital