CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 05, 2009

disappointment..

i seriously disappointed with u...
for all that u did...it represent the level of trust from u towards me is so low...?
y that u treat her so different from me?
yes...she may get a better one than me...well...not really exactly better than me personally...but then again...do u need to show so much about not trusting me?

i seldom do things that i shouldn't do...n u never treat me like that before...
only now when things gone a little bit different...u start to do and say things i never thought it would come from your mind?

i know it is all about how much u care for me...but then again...if u r being treated the way it is...do u like it? do u c that there are lesser private conversation between u n me now?n also wat i could see now is that there is sort of like a comparison bewteen me n her...then again...how true is this statement...i dont know...but if is true..i dont think that is fair...

i dont dare say that is my thinking towards u are true or not...i hope not...n i serious hope that u could trust my view towards a person? i know wat my life objective are and wat i am expecting in the future...if there are barrier i'll try my best to find a way to remove the barrier...of course...no matter wat i still take ur opinion serious...but sometimes ur opinion just doesnt sync with mine cause u dont know wat i am goin thru?

i seriously hope there will be some improvement on the way u treat me...

i am working so hard on it to make u believe in me...

please...