CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

i just cant stand it anymore!

i dont mean to hate my niece...
but i really HATE her now!
since young till now...there are countless worth of MY STUFF that is being ruined by my DEVIL niece!

today...it is the worst!
firstly...found that my comp is off by HEr...
next...10min ago...
just realize she tear of my psp screen protector?

n when ask for appologies... "no i dont wanna say it"
AH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it is just me being the youngest in the family before her appearance that makes me cant stand of watever things she do?

when my stuff is being ruined....
i always get blame on not keeping my stuff properly...
HELLO...that is my room!!!!
MY ROOM!
u r entering my room without permission...
u r PLAYING my stuff without my permission...

n in the end i get blame from my parents...
really bloody hell la!

i wanna SCREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: