CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

a day full of new experiences...

hmm...wat new experience i hav today..
1stly...being very brave...i wore shorts to teach...hahaha

next...on the way home...
because the usual way i use is under construction...
it took me to a wrong road...
n end up...
my TAYAR GOT STUCK IN THE DRAIN...
EMBRASSIN!!!!!!
hahahahha..
well..i got to admit...
kajang ppl r so kind..
3 uncles came to rescue...
they carry up my car a lil while i reverse from the damn UNCLOSED LONGKANG...
now my car got scratches beneath...GRRRR...
hopefully my car tayar is still working...
thanks!!

n finally...
before heading back home from mpo concert...
we drop by at cheras old town for a supper..
1st time in my life...
wearing such a nice LONG dress walking into old town which is FULL of ppl...
just feels like everyone is looking n wondering wats wrong wit this girl...
hahahahaha

0 comments: