CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

u will never get wat u expect to get...

i have to stop dreamin...
dreaming dreams that is almost impossible to happen...
so many things that i expect in my life dint really goes the way i want it to...
n i hav lost faith in dreams...

--------------------
whole day has been studying...
i am pretty ok with wat has dr jeff taught us...
but ms chong?
haih...like rae say....is more of memorizing word by word rather than by understanding...
which i really hate...
i hate malaysian way of teaching and learning process...
irritating...

---------------------
just read my friends blog....
eyes fill with tears...
it reminds me of my grandfather...
he is the best grandparent i hav...
so i really really miss him...
sometimes...
while i was driving...
seeing an old man with short pants n shirt riding a motorbike reminds me of him...
i never expect i will lose him so soon...
i wish he could be in my convo picture just like he did in my sis's pic...
i miss you...

anyway...to my beloved friend...
i hope u can stand strong n go thru watever exams u hav in coming days...
good luck...

0 comments: