CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

hah? another time

oh man...left recover now right hand pulak?
i think this time...i strain my finger muscle...
DIE...better recover asap!!!!!

really wanna express myself about orchestra...
seriously...u think u r that good?
"hello"!!!! we r musician too k...
of course we know simple stuff like con sordini...divisi...etcccccc..
wat i am thinking now is... 'I DONT LIKE U AS PART OF US'
GRRRRR...
yes yes yes...u do help us a lot in fingering...
so wat...U R BEING TOO BOSSY!!!!!
i rather work out the fingerin myself or ask help from jo...

thought goin hav lots of fun in orchestra since we hav a very nice conductress...
mana tahu came out this "chan sai mei"
ARRRGGGG...U RUIN MY DAY!!!!

if time allow me to DROP orchestra n join choir...
I WILL
hopefully next sem's

he get lost
or
choir time suit my timetable..

or else...i will die working together with him..
ARRRGGGG...

0 comments: