CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

confession...

many thing goin thru my mind...
trust...commitment...communication...respect...romance...honesty...n lots more...
do these factors exist in a relationship...

do they?

can they all meet up n live together?
the answer...i believe it is a NO...
at least it will not happen in real life...
sad huh?

imagine every couple could fulfill these factors in their relationship..
there will no longer hav this word "DIVORCE" in the dictionary...

but y they can unite all these in a relationship?
y come they compromise?
i believe i hav seen too MUCH<---infinity
izzit that i never experience before thats y i dont understand the concept?
izzit?

but...one thing i am sure...
i feel unsecure now...being listening and experiencing friends around me getting into a relationship and the break off with a broken heart...
i have a little feeling that is hard to make me to be confident in a relationship...
am i over-protecting myself?
or am i just a loser in relationship...
i have no idea...

can someone please come and hold my hand and say..."trust me..you will be fine and happy to be with me for the rest of ur life.."

i guess i am too into dreamland..
please...someone come n wake me up...
will ya?

0 comments: