CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

12th march 2008

a date that i will remember forever...
i had never been cryin so badly that tears just roll down my cheek naturally everytime i heard my dog name...messy...

messy and tidy has been missing for a day and i really dunno wat to do...
has been searching round n round my place and i just couldnt find them...
i am such a failure....

y those people wanna take my dog away from me!
even if u wanna take...i seriously dont mind if u take tidy away from me...
but not messy....
she is not fully recover yet and y u wanna take her away from me....

everytime....when i fall asleep....messy's face always appear like as if she is back home sleeping right beside me...but the truth is....she is not beside me...

everytime...when i step out from my house....
i always hope that she will be outside waiting for me to open the gate...
but the fact is...nobody is outside.......

please.....can that someone please return messy back to me....
i really needs her....

0 comments: