CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 03, 2007

i miss....

i miss lots of things in my life....

during my younger years (1988-1994)...
i missed the time where i can cure my eyes...
i missed the time where i was so closed to my grandparents...
i missed the time where i was michelle's bestfriend in kindergarden....

during my primary school time (1995-2000)...
i missed the time where i was sher li,shi ying and ee lyn's bestfriend...
i missed the time where i was so closed to my cousin...xin wei...
i missed the time where i was having lots of fun with jeslyn during exams....hahaha
i missed the time where i was enjoying myself with my whole family during holidays...
i missed the time where i was part of the gimrama team in sk convent....
i missed the time where i was joining the competition for gimrama n won 1st place...

during my secondary school time (2001-2005)...
i missed the time where i was practicing basketball with shireen and alicia...
i missed the time where i was hanging out with my friends in mcd...
i missed the time where i was stella's sis....
i missed the time where i was goin for a class trip to sunway lagoon...
i missed the time where i was having so much fun with nicole and alicia...
i missed the time where i was running out from school during school events...haha..
i missed the time where i was joking and laughing with my schoolmates...
i missed the time where i was camping with st john members....
i missed the time where i was still with him...
i missed the time where i was havin fun during extra curriculum's activities...
i missed the time where i was the pianist for my school choir....
i missed the time where i was part of the choir team who won 1st place in competition
i missed the time where i was eating and laughin with nicole in koperasi...
i missed the time where i was commitee of few of the clubs that i joined in school..
i missed the time where i was so excited + scared during the released of spm result..

during my foundation year (2006)....
i missed the time where i was hangin out with nicole n stella after not seein
each other for a long time...
i missed the time where i was meeting my new friendly friends...
i missed the time where i was hanging out and shoppinwith my 2 true friends
in college raechen and rain.....
i missed the time where i was performing as solo pianist for the very 1st time...

i missed all that i had missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: