CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

markin down...

+ done with cme accessment....
well....asual...a bit here and there hav slips...
but i guess overall ok...

+ done with scale jury....
hmm....one of my double 3rds r bad...haih...
besides....my dynamics not so good yet....
:(

+ done with tellin ms chong about changin lecturer...
wow...dint expect that she accept it so well..
she dint stop me but even giving me advise...

+ done with orchestra
not very happy about my playing...
but i think it is not really my fault though...
cause i only got the score a week ago...!
and in addition...sad...because u werent there in front of me... :(

ok....now wats left is aural 2, jury 1, history 1 and theory 2 exam...
cant wait for all of it to finish...

oh...one more important exam!!
cello exam is in 2 weeks time!!! ahhhhhhh....

0 comments: