CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 16, 2007

depressed....

now i realize y people call monday :: blue monday...
after today...i hate monday more than ever!

well...at 1st i thought..hmm....i should hav a wonderful n not tiring day cause i get to sleep more than 10 hours the night be4...

so...i drove happily to college...meet raechen where her car is behind me..so i dont need to worry about how to bring down my cello....then went for my major class...

my major class moment...

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

speechless...all the time...she was complaining n complaining n complaining...
worst of all....she even started to raise her tone when she is talking to me... *_*
yes...i do admit that i did badly in class...1st she ask me to play scale...which i dint really practice...FINE...i worth get scolding from her...
next....i was playin kinderszenen no.6 where she started to complaint about my progression and dint do watever she ask me to do........
BUT...the problem is...wat she told me today was completely different from wat she told me the week be4........ >o<
i really dont know wat to say....

maybe partly i was angry on wat she is complaining today was because i read a book called "how to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie....
the 1st chapter...do not criticized,condemn or complaint...
wat it written inside was so true that i myself thinks i complaint too much on my student...n now in the process of changing my attitude...

can anyone tell me wat to do???????
i am desperately wan to get out from her studio....
but i dunno when is the right time to tell her.....
n to tell u the truth...i wasnt really listening to watever she tell me this sem...i just can find the sense in wat she is tryin to tell me...

now wat i need is someone who can decide wat should i do....
cause i really hav no control on myself anymore...


ps : sorry if i dint entertain anyone of u today in college....cause i seriously hav no mood to even talk to u guys...SOrRy....

n also thanks mandy..my lovely student to cheer me up!

0 comments: