CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 09, 2007

pictures ^_^

me + rain + raechen in PIZZA HUT the day be4 my birthday...

on my birthday the first person who celebrate with me was raechen n rain....
we were in SECRET RECIPIES....















































later on at night....my theory gang hav gave me a big suprise!
they brought me an ice-cream cake n ms sun sun played me a birthday song n accompanied by the rest of them...li ying,happy,yee cheng n of course how gen....
it really suprise me a lot....THANKS....
(havent got the pic they took for me...hehehe)
n then after theory class....nicole...my bestfriend ask me out to yum cha n as well celebrate...
n later on rachel joined in... :)


i really really thank everyone who celebrate with me...it was the best birthday in my life... :)

1 comments:

MapleRain said...

hey finally...haha
luv the pics