CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

prize giving night!

last mon...15/12/08
ls music organized it annual prize giving night...
this was the 1st time i joined this event cause werent free last year...haahaha
n this year...i hav 3 students who score distinction for theory exam!
so goin to give out trophy to them!
so..here u go...pictures during that night...
n special thanks to mr kee how gen for these wonderful pic...


li ying..sun sun...and...me at the reception... :)


me and li ying again


ls music boss and me...handling me a token of appreciation...hehehe


oh...my 3 students...from left..amanda,nurshuhada and raja zarif...so proud of them.. :D


all teachers and staff that came that day...i think i dont know almost 90% of them...hahaha

0 comments: